Shives with fibers for coating
Thermal insulation & acoustic insulation with hemp and lime
Hemp aggregates. Inner part of the dry, defibered, calibrated, filtered plant. Particle dimensions go from 0,2 to 1,5 cm. Proportions are 80% of calibrated and filtered hurd, +20% of fibers (in volume).
Use of C015 hemp and lime mortar
- Insulated coating with first and second layer
- Sheeting and formwork paneling
- filling empty spaces
Advantages of C015 hemp and lime mortar
- An allocated granulometry.
- Great homogeneity of the mortar without adding sand.
- Lime saving.
- Structural improvement of mortar’s.
- Great adhesion on rough walls.
- Strong mechanical structure with vertical troweling.
- Possibility to hide technical shafts.
- Impact resistant.
- Thermal and acoustic comfort.
- Durability of its breathing capacity.
- Components : calibrated hemphurds 80%, fibers 20% (volume)
- Granulometry : 2 to 15 mm
- Packaging : Bag of 100 L – 10.5kg
- Palletization : 30 bags / pallets (equivalent 3m3)
- Aggregates density : 100 to 110 kg/m3
- Thermal conductivity alone : 0.048 W/m.K
- Storage : dry and isolated from the elements
Invalid Displayed Gallery