Technilaine : insulation with hemp fibers.
The hemp wool “TECHNILAINE ” is obtained by “fraying” and “expansion” of hemp fibers. Due to its mechanical process of manufacturing TECHNILAINE is an eco-friendly product. TECHNILAINE’s performances bring to your home a healthy and comfortable environment.
Hemp fibers that we use come from French crop and are transformed in France.
Perfect for insulating :
- attic spaces,
- wood framework,
- yurts insulation
- in all empty spaces of a building
TECHNILAINE is available in :
ROLLS (density 25kg/m3) thickness: 45, 60, 80, 100, 120 mm
PANELS (in different density from 25 to 80 kg/m3) with thicknesses: 45, 60, 80, 100, 120, 145, 200 mm
(Packaging of our products is different depending on the type of density.)
Advantages of TECHNILAINE :
- High thermal and acoustic insulation
- Thermal inertia (density from 25 to 80kg/m3)
- From French agriculture and industry
- Humidity regulation/Breathing wall
- Natural resistance towards insects
- Great durability ; strong mechanical resistance
- Removable, salvageable, recyclable, renewable
- Find out more about wall application